SUSTAINABILITY IS A JOURNEY
We truly believe that sustainability is a journey, not a destination. We understand the processes and challenges of becoming a sustainable brand and every day we have to find solutions that align with this mantra. We are committed to putting in the hard work and making our journey a sustainable one.
However, we are not perfect. Many suppliers and manufacturers are also trying their best to engrain this methodology. It will take time, resources and funding to get us to where we want to be as a sustainable company, driving towards a greener future.
That's why we have created a list of improvements needed to achieve our goals and ambitions. It's also a reminder of how far we have come and how far we need to go.
- Further research and development on sustainable trims.
- Focusing on a more circular approach once our products are in the market.
- Removing recycled polyester and transitioning to a biobased polyester.
- Minimising the carbon footprint of our production process.
- Expanding our size ranges for more inclusivity.
- Developing an "On Demand" model where we produce only what is ordered and sold.
- Transitioning all our print processes to waterless prints.
- Developing new fabrics with the latest sustainable and innovative yarns.
We would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions, or want to work together on sustainable project? Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.